Plastic Free Living A Commitment for Better World – Sri Amit Ray Quotes
Welcome to our inspirational collection of quotes on plastic free living and about trees, mountain, birds, forests and plastic free world. We hope they inspire you to care even more about environment conservation and to get out and enjoy the Nature’s amazing beauty even more often. If you like them, please share and link back to us whenever possible.
“Our commitment to the next generation is toxic free world – not just plastic pollution free world but also nuclear weapons free world. Great things happen through great commitments.” – Sri Amit Ray
Why go plastic free living
Plastic free environment is a global movement that helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution free world. So we can have beautiful nature, healthy air, cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities.
“If we say no to plastic bags, it will save millions of people down the line.” – Sri Amit Ray
How you can promote plastic free living
- Carry reusable shopping bags: Carry reusable bags that works for you. Some people like reusable canvas totes. Others prefer to put their purchases into a backpack or messenger bag. Do you often forget your reusable bags? Carry them for all your purchases, from electronics to clothing.
- Use stainless steel travel mug or water bottle at all times: Use steel mug for water instead of a water bottle. Besides the plastic lid and plastic straw, paper cups are lined with a plastic coating.
- Buy fresh bread that comes in either paper bags or no bags: At the farmers market or natural food stores, you can buy bread that comes in only paper. You can use your own cloth bag and avoid all packaging.
- Choose milk in returnable glass bottles: Many areas have local dairies that provide milk in returnable glass bottles rather than plastic or plastic-coated cardboard.
- Give up plastic bottled water: We don’t recommend reusable plastic bottled water. Plastic may leach chemicals into the water.
“Plastic free living is a habit. If we love trees, flowers, and humanity, we must cultivate that.” – Sri Amit Ray
In summary, we can minimize the use of plastics for a better world and remove single-use plastic from your lifestyle.
“Great things happen through great commitments. We need to live not just for ourselves, but for the whole humanity, for the trees, birds and all the living beings. Plastic pollution free living is the easiest way to make that successful.” – Sri Amit Ray
Pollution free environment is our choice. To save the world we need action in that directions. Thanks