Eyes the Windows of Your Soul | Amit Ray Teachings
Eyes are called the windows of the soul. Sri Amit Ray said, “Once the third eye is activated, your highest fields of the light body are illuminated, and the rainbow body is activated. Your higher consciousness aligns you with true purpose in life. To awaken the windows of your soul, you need to stop the physically and emotionally draining of subtle energies. You need to detox and declutter your mind and soul.”
When I talked about spiritual light body, Sri Amit Ray ji, comes to my mind. As soon as you’re in his presence you feel peaceful, inspired and more fulfilled. Way beyond charisma, this is a direct experience of a highly activated light body. His teachings and instructions are illuminating and path for others to follow.
Here, eyes are the metaphorical window by which light enters the body.The human energy field is made up of several layers. The terms etheric body, mental body, astral body and emotional body are all aspects of the light body. Beyond these subtle bodies, there are ways to activate the higher functions of the light body. With lighted body, your spirituality reaches its final and stable state. You attain self-acceptance and deep inner peace.
“Every night, before going to bed, you need to remove all the opinions of the others and detox your mind, just like a bath you need every morning to detox your body.” — Amit Ray
You may often get caught in a loop of thoughts. Start identifying less with thoughts and feelings, by noting them as they come and go. It reduces the intensity of feelings of stress and worry by up to 50 percent. You’re not trying to reject your thoughts or trying to stop having them altogether. It’s more like stepping onto the bank of a river and simply watching the river of thoughts flow by as opposed to diving in and trying to reverse the flow.
“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light.” — Matthew 6:22
through our consistently loving thoughts and sustained ecstatic frequency. With this luminous vibration intact, we’re able to dissolve back into Source, creating any form we wish, thereby achieving immortality as it was promised.
Five Ways to Declutter your Mind:
- Take 45-minutes walk or hike in a natural area.
- Take less sugar: Sugars like fructose (found in fruit or commercial sugar) actually decrease metabolism and should be limited. Heavily processed sugars and carbohydrates should be also limited.
- Build Self-Confidence: Having confidence in yourself gives you the freedom to find creative and effective solutions and opportunities that have a positive impact on your career. You can take steps for building your self-confidence by challenging yourself and constructing positive evaluations of what you represent as an individual.
- Do physical activity: Physical activity leads to an increased level of productivity and performance at work. Also, your ability to think creatively is boosted by regular physical movement.
- Spend less time in social media: One of the biggest time-wasters of the day? Endlessly scrolling through social media. Not only does it take time away from other, more fulfilling things you could be doing—as well as the people around you—but it’s also really great at cluttering your mind. Plan your social media timings accordingly.
The Bottom Line
There’s nothing better than a 10-minute meditation session for some clarity of mind. Simple “I AM” meditations can help you to access the stillness inside of you. No matter whether you are a Christian, Jew, Hindu or atheist. No matter how inflexible you are, you will always get some time to practice deep meditation and enjoy it. You can always develop focus and calmness through meditation. A clam mind is a creative mind – lighted mind.